Translate

Thursday 14 February 2019

A ttwd Valentine's Day ...

We were up early, delivering our charges to their various drop off points this morning ... schools and buses. Frank is helping with the driving in our rather inclement weather ... snow?! ... really?! ... over two weeks without melting! ... unheard of! 

Once done, we headed home to coffee and breakfast at which point Frank gave me a beautiful Valentine's card as he does every year. I had sent him a Valentine ecard earlier in the day as unfortunately, due to the weather conditions, I had not been able to get out shopping without him. Frank was tidying up the dishes when he turned to me and said ...

"I want you to go have a bath, shave everything bare and then wait for me, naked, on the bed" 

He then proceeded to tell me, in his blunt way, what he planned to do with my naked body ... lol!

I got up from the table, went to him, hugged him and laughingly said ... 

"and a Happy Valentines to me!"

... his counter was ...

"and there may be some spanking involved as well"

I laughed again ... 

"and a Happy Valentine's to you then!"

With a swat to my bum he replied ... 

"go ... you've got 15 mins while I do chicken pens"

I went ... I did, he came back in ... he did ... then we did ... then he did ... and a Happy Valentine's Day was had in the Cawder household!



We wish all of you in ttwd Blogland,  a Happy Valentine's Day ... and if you didn't have a special Valentine to spend the day with, then, I'm sending a extra big hug ... and a wish that you were able to be your own best Valentine ... 




... hugs! ... nj & Frank 


25 comments:

  1. Happy Valentines Day! Sounds like yours has been delightful. I am hoping for a romantic and spankful evening. Take care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Blondie! ... it was :>)) ... Hope you got your romantic, spanky eve as well ... nj ... xx

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you had a great one! ( And I know we live almost on opposite ends of this country, but just DON'T with the snow! LOL...two weeks...poor thing. Snort)

    Happy Be-lated Valentines Day, from under 8 feet of snow,
    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!, Willie ... I'll try to remember to post some pics of the budding flowers that will pop up out here in the west in a couple of weeks ... while all of you back east are still digging out ... nj

      Delete
  3. Wishing you a Happy Valentine Day....💖

    peace and love
    1ManView

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this NJ, sounds like Valentine's day got off to a wonderful start :) wishing you both a belated Happy Valentine's day.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a great Valentine's Day, Roz ... sometimes the unplanned versions are the best! ... lol! ... nj ... xx

      Delete
  5. This male was told pretty much the same a few valentines ago. Did not have to shave or anything, just wait in the bedroom, naked, hands on head. I was told my attitude needed to be addressed and since we were going out to dinner the spanking was going to instill the change. We went out to dinner, squirming was hard not to do and was notice. Leaving the waitress whisper something to my wife and when we got home I asked. She said the waitress wanted to know it I was hurt, I told her it was over my lap, she smiled, you do love him, I told her I very much did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing your Valentine's Day story, Anon ... nj

      Delete
  6. Sounds like you both had a great Valentine's Day! Now keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a great day, PK ... in between the kiddos in the morning and later in the afternoon ... and yes, now, I'll get back to work ... lol! nj ... xx

      Delete
  7. Happy belated Valentine to you both. Sounds like you had a good one.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ronnie ... we did and I hope you and P did as well ... nj ... xx

      Delete
  8. Awe NJ,

    How lovely! Best day for you ever! The Sheriff and I had our usual celebration on the 13th. Long standing tradition.

    Happy Valentine's Day!
    Boo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a great day, Boo! ... Hmmm ... a long standing tradition of a Feb 13 Valentine's Day celebration. Sounds like there's a story in there somewhere :>)) ... nj ... xx

      Delete
  9. NJ,
    A belated Happy Valentine's Day to you and Frank. Sounds like it was a sweet one!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Meredith! ... I hope you and Jack had a great Valentine's Day as well! ... nj ... xx

      Delete
  10. Mmm, sounds like you both had a wonderful Valentine’s Day, how lovely!
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did, Rosie! ... hope you and Harry had some spanky romance as well! ... nj ... xx

      Delete
  11. Happy Valentine's weekend to you and Frank. Hugs, Windy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Windy! ... hope you and Storm had a great Valentine's Day as well ... hugs! ... nj

      Delete
  12. Hi Nora Jean, :) Belated Happy Valentine's Day to you and Frank! Sounds like a grand time around your place, this past Thursday! Have a nice weekend! Many hugs,

    ❤️Katie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Katie ... it was a great day! ... nj ... xx

      Delete
  13. NJ and Frank: belated Happy Valentines Day, and glad you had a spanking good time with lots of making love
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete