Translate

Friday 22 February 2019

Frank's Version of FFF

... here's a quickie post to end the week ... with a nod to Fondles' FFF group ... 

We've had a prosperous winter, weight wise 😉 ... both of us gaining back what we'd lost last year through watching our diet, keeping busy and exercising ... in reality, the weight gain was a few months in the making but it seemed to come back overnight. As of last month we are back to watching what we eat and promising ourselves that we will get back to regular exercise 'soon' ... 


... yesterday, Frank was up and about in the bathroom, getting dressed to head out to do chicken chores. I heard the rattle of the scales being dragged across the tile floor, a pause and then ...

"hmmmphff! ... it looks like there were no overnight miracles" ...

... I burst out laughing ... especially when he continued ... 

... "I thought maybe, since we have the Tooth Fairy who collects teeth, a Fat Fairy might have shown up overnight to do a fat collection" ...

... at which point I almost fell out of bed laughing ...



Happy Friday everyone! ... nj 

17 comments:

  1. If the fat fairy ever shows up, please, please send him my way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what PK said for me too please!

    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  3. NJ,
    I want that fat fairy coming to m house as well. NOW!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Fat Fairy" !!! OMG I am dying here....... wouldn't it be nice a fat fairy YES!! thanks for the laugh NoraJean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I wish there was a Fat Fairy. Thanks for making me smile and dream...

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are in the same boat, looking for the same fairy!
    This one was just too funny! Thanks Frank!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LoL NJ,

    I could do with a visit from the fat fairy too! Wouldn't that be fantastic! I'm slowly trying to get back to my exercises. Sigh.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Freaking fat fairy, and everybody wants to her to show up at our houses. What could we put under our pillows and entice her skinny ass to visit?! Ha! Funny post! Hugs, Windy

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOLLLL, Nora Jean!!! :) Funny how it all just kind of creeps up on us as we age! Actually... not funny at all!!! If only the fat fairy could do a little work around my middle. Alas, it is just me, myself and I... rats!!! 🏋️‍♀️🧘‍♀️

    Thanks for the Saturday morning laugh! Have a fun weekend, you two! Many hugs,

    ❤️Katie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. So of course I had to follow the link to find out what FFF was! LOL I wasn't even close in my guesses! Nora Jean,you two sound like you're always up to some sort of fun and both quick witted. Love it! Thanks for the laugh. :)

    Hugs -- shell

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, that's priceless! IF ONLY! Weight Watchers and I are struggling and I sure could use that Fat Fairy around here. I'll be giggling about this all day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the shout out ! I could do with a fat fairy too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Votes are all in for the Fat Fairy ... lol! If you ever met Frank in person, although outgoing and personable, you would not say he's a 'funny man' ... He is with me, however ... hardly a day goes by when we don't have a laugh or two ... Glad he gave you all a Friday laugh ... thanks again for dropping by ... nj ... xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks to Frank for the fun! If he sees the fat fairy please ask him to send one of her friends across the Pond to me when I get back from my holiday, my willpower has gone AWOL and my clothes are getting tighter by the day.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yep, looking for the Fat Fairy over here too!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, I cold certainly use a fat fairy. Until then , Cindy spanking me will have to help reduce my weight.
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  17. Send the Fat Fairy my way too please! I've got plenty to go around and I don't mind sharing.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete