Translate

Friday 15 June 2018

Little Reminders ...

I was getting ready for work this morning (I work at an art gallery a couple of days a month). I put my clothes out, noticed Frank hadn't put out any daily lingerie so grabbbed a pair of undies, added them to the clothing hanging on the closet door and jumped in the shower. As I finished and was shutting off the shower, Frank came into the bathroom. 

... "I didn't put those out for you" 

... "you didn't put anything out so I grabbed a pair"

I heard a drawer open and close and he left. I dried off and got out of the shower. I now see there are no panties with my clothes. Ahhahhh ... okay, I get the message. I guess I am going commando today ... wearing black jeggings and my silky peach T. 


I head off to work. Frank gives me a kiss and a bum pat ...

"... see ... no panty lines" 

Sometimes it's those little things that remind us whose in charge .... 

Thanks for dropping by :>) ... nj

14 comments:

  1. Nora Jean,
    He is paying good attention to you in all things. Happy for you!
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sometimes a bit shocked at how much attention he does pay, Baker ... all of it good! ... nj

      Delete
  2. Too funny, NJ!! Love his way of being in charge this morning and then kind of you all day at work, too, .... hehe..... Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, it certainly made me think of him more than once ;)) ... nj ... xx

      Delete
  3. LoL NJ, this made me smile. The little moments are the best :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, aren't they, Roz ... sweet surprises! ... nj ... xx

      Delete
  4. NJ,
    As Jack would say, it is always the little things. Love your post.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And as always, Jack would be absolutely right, Meredith! ... nj ... xx

      Delete
  5. Great little story, NJ. Eric loves nothing more than knowing I'm out in the world with no panties, per his design. It's his little secret. :)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Amy ... Frank also likes knowing what I've got or not got on underneath. He says its 'his visual' ;)) ... nj

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. He sure did, Fondles ... I just missed the message the first time around :)) ... nj

      Delete
  7. They just about always remember.....I have to do a daily task for M...and report what I am doing...occasionally I forget...I am never happy with what he chooses...you two are so much fun to read about. hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to have you here and enjoying our adventures as much as I/we enjoy yours, Abby ... nj ... xx

      Delete