Translate

Friday 8 June 2018

Amy and Eric's Meme

How Does He" Meme (Or "She", if that's your thing!)


Amy and Eric put together a little 'meme' a few weeks back. I've had it in my drafts and have been poking along at it here and there. I've now finished with it so have scheduled it to fly to Blogland as we head off on our mini vacation Friday morning.

I will preface this with a bit of an explanation, for those who don't know .... we are very new to ttwd/DD (4 months) and new to 'just spanking', in and of itself. However we are not new to D/s in the bedroom, where what we would call 'impact play', (including spankings of various types), has been very much a part of our dynamic for many years. 

1.  How does he let you know a spanking is coming?

Ha! ... I often affectionately refer to Frank as Mr Lingerie for a very good reason. Just about everything that has to do with my behind or other parts starts with a directive as to what, out of my extensive lingerie collection, he wants me to wear, whether it's for a short and sweet JFF morning spank to a heavy in bedroom D/s session. For just spanking, he likes his target framed so I know one is coming when I get a lingerie order ... he might say ...  'put on what I've laid out' or request a specific type of 'spanking underwear' or asks for one of his favourites ... a garter belt and stockings, preferably seamed (along with a grin and a directive to 'remember to get those seams straight or else' :>)).

2.  How does he choose an implement?

Implement!? ... what implement?! For straight up spanking we have not progressed to an implement using stage as yet (except for maybe one or two instances). However in our D/s world, we have used a crop and a flogger for a long time. In those circumstances, he chooses to use them how and when he wants to. I, as his submissive, have no choice in the matter. I do, however, love his hands, and his hand technique has changed from the beginning of our ttwd journey ... harder, firmer, more self assured.

3.  How does he lecture?

Frank is not usually a man of many words so there hasn't been any type of lecturing accompanying our spanking activity, be it for fun or the very few more serious situations that have arisen. It would seem odd to me if he did as I don't think I've ever heard him 'lecture' ... me, our kids, grandkids or anyone else. He does have a few 2-3 word phrases he will use from time to time ... 'smarten up' or 'settle down' for example. For a spanking where a line has been crossed or a rule broken, he will ask me if I know the reason for the spanking and I will be informed if say I don't know. Although, if you read my blog regularly, you will know the one recent spontaneous corrective spanking, had some very succinct wording to go along with it. That felt very real and very Frank. He is, however, a master of sexy, dirty talk. In the midst of seriously sexy stuff, he has lots to say, none of which I will ever repeat here.

4.  How does he position you?

Frank's favourite spanking position is OTL ... with him sitting up in bed ... preferably with a pillow covering his hard muscular legs, but I don't always get that choice. His second favourite position is 'doggie style', bum up, head and shoulders down (gahhh! ... I still hate that position description). It can be straddling him, facing away or sideways on the bed while he stands. If it's a non spanking time out (there are no corners per se, in our bedroom) or he just wants to admire the view (lingerie clad view), he'll tell me to stand facing the wall unit in our bedroom, back to him. Occasionally, there's been a bend over the bathroom counter event.

5.  How does he spank you?

Hand spanking ... varying strengths and tempos but I have to say, he's getting better (yeouch!) at the hard hand spanking. All spankings turn him on, so it's rare that a spanking doesn't end with further bedroom delights. Spankings don't always turn me on (yes, I hang my head in Spanko shame ;>)) however the submission of the spanking often does and if not, he has several ways and means to bring me along with him. 

6.  How does he take care of you afterwards?

Hugs, cuddles, kisses and caresses usually followed by great sex! However, since most of our sexual activity these days happens in the morning, the aftercare is all too darn short because all too soon it's time to get up (there is something to be said about long, dark winter mornings - chickens sleep in too :>)).

7. How often does he spank you?

For awhile it was daily. However, now that spring is here and other daily routines are demanding our attention, it's whenever there is time. Just about every time we have sex it's now preceded by, or includes, a spanking activity of some type. 

Whew! ... first Blogland 'meme' ever, is done ... 

Thanks for dropping by ... have a great weekend! ... nj ... xx

12 comments:

  1. Great meme! I need to get cracking on this one! Well, Hoss does!
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Baker ...
      Yeah, you tell Hoss to get right on that ... betcha that will get you talking about 'how does he?' ;)) ... nj

      Delete
  2. I LOVED your answers and descriptions, NJ!! Not all spankings turn me on either. They used to, but with a more serious side of dd to them, not so much. Although they always turn Storm on! But, the after effects do turn me on .... like respecting him immediately after ... I find that sexy. Glad you did Amy's meme!! Yay! Hugs, NJ! Nice post! I enjoyed learning more about you and Frank! HUGS! Windy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Windy ... this is a today snapshot. I think we have a ways to go to figuring this all out. Just as soon as I think I have a handle on things, something changes ... but it sounds like it's been that way for everyone ... nj ... xx

      Delete
  3. NJ! Thank you for doing our meme. Eric and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it together and he is with Frank, "Spanking is always a sexy turn-on." You are doing a ton for only four months into it and that's awesome. Great getting to know you more.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amy and Eric ... it was a well thought out meme ... or at least it made me/us think :) ... and somehow it feels longer than 4 months. ... nj & Frank

      Delete
  4. I loved reading your answers...it is always nice to learn more about our blog land friends. Spankings don't always end with sex here either...after a punishment, only one of us gets 'pleasure'...I am sure you can figure out which one...Hope you are having a great mini vacation...with lots of...well you know that too...hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Abby ... yeah, I'm pretty sure I know by now who in your duo always knows what's coming or going ... pun intended ;))
      And yes, we had a great but too short getaway ... with a little of this and a little of that ;) ... nj ... xx

      Delete
  5. NJ,
    You did very well doing your first meme. I enjoyed reading your answers.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Meredith! ... another first ;)) ... nj ... xx

      Delete
  6. Hi Nora Jean, congratulations on your first blogland meme :) Really enjoyed reading your answers. Hope you are having a wonderful mini vacation :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz ... thanks! ... we did have a great time, although it was too short. It didn't take long to get back to the reality of everyday life once it ended ... nj ... xx

      Delete