Translate

Thursday 25 October 2018

Signs ...

Are you a follower of astrology? Do you read a daily horoscope? In our household Frank is the one who follows to see what his favourite astrologer, Georgia Nicols, has to say. Me? ... never. As I see it, it's all hocus pocus. 

Georgia is a fun, zany, older gal, who we see around the end of the year on a local news station, giving out all the horoscopes for the new year. However, I think Frank likes Georgia because she often mentions how sexy Scorpios are ... yes, my man is a Scorpio and if you believe that your sign matters, here is a sampling what astrologers say are the traits of a Scorpio (surprisingly, some of them are not far off the mark but then again, they're probably not too far off the mark for any of the signs ;)) ... 






I, on the other hand, am a Pisces ... you know, the calm, creative water sign ... let's see what astrologers have to say about me ... 


Hmmm, maaaybe the positive attributes apply 😊 ... 

... then I found this one ... which makes me laugh because Frank has, on occasion, told me I am a flirt. I defend myself by saying I do not flirt deliberately ... to which he says, yes, he realizes that but not all men do. I think it's more about how I am comfortable in male company. As a tomboy, who grew up in a family and neighbourhood of all boys and then spent 2/3 of my career in a male dominated industry, I prefer to consider it as engaging in lighthearted banter with the opposite sex 😉...


And together, astrologers say we are .... 





There you have it. It would appear we are a perfect match but then we already knew that, so why am I boring you with this inane information on a Thursday, October 25th morning? 

... I have a very good reason .... 




... scroll down ...




... way down ....












I love you, sexy man! .... nj ... oxox


15 comments:

  1. Hi NJ,

    What a lovely post :) I'm with you on astrology btw.

    Happy Birthday to Frank! I hope you have a lovely time celebrating. I guess you get to receive the birthday spanking:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. NJ,
    Hocus Pocus made me laugh, but I agree with you, you BIG FLIRT ! I can totally see you as a flirty mermaid who does her Kegels faithfully to keep her tail (or whatever) in shape! Well, it looks like Frank won't be giving you the day off today either since we all know what happens for our guys on their birthdays! Throw in the ttwd and make it a double! Looks like you're screwed, but in a good way! HA! Happy Birthday to your Frank!! I hope all the chickens sing him a nice rendition of He's a Jolly Good Fellow or whatever goes along with birthdays in Canada! Hugs! Windy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a special little birthday post, Nora Jean. My prediction is that there will be lots of passion today. With some birthday spanks thrown in compliments of the birthday boy. Have fun and Happy Birthday, Frank!

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah NJ,

    How sweet! Happy Birthday Frank!

    I can see I might be the only one who says that astrology is fascinating. I was like all of you, saying nope, Hocus pocus! But then I met my husband. Both he and my MIL are into astrology. And while I wouldnt say it is a science, it is frightening how accurate they can be predicting some things. So, dont dismiss it outright! For some people, it works. Kinda like us in this ttwd/dd. It works for us, not for others.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! Frank and I share the exact same birthday!! I've never 'met' anyone with the same birthday before... AND his following the horoscopes I do that too!!! (grinning) Scorpios are strange unforgettable creatures ! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. NJ,
    Happy Birthday to sweet Frank. I love this post! What a great way to rekindle all the loving. Have a great time.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday to your hot date for life! It's a big day - Morningstar's birthday. Blogging's Sunny girl's birthday and my nephew too. Hope you all have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww - Happy Birthday to your hubby. Enjoy a full day of play. Break out those lace panties and matching top. Be just naughty enough!! Hugs, hugs, hugs.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting post, nj. I’ve never been interested in astrology, never read a horoscope, though I do know my star sign
    I hope you and Frank enjoyed his birthday!
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. First off, Happy Birthday to your hubby. I am surrounded by Scorpios. Our oldest is at the beginning of Nov and our youngest the middle. They are VASTLY different individuals. I would definitely say our oldest fits the bill described here. ( The youngest is on the 'cusp' so I use that as the reason. LOL). It may indeed be wonderful to be married to a Scorpio, it is no picnic RAISING ONE! lol.

    I am a Libra so count me in on the flirt department. I remember the first time someone told me that. I was shocked. Then I went to a gay bar with a friend. Standing at the bar I realized I was 'flirting' with the bartender- talk about a waste of energy! I laughed out loud in shame. My Dad basically said the same thing as Frank did- " The 'boys' at university are not going to be the same as the boys at home. You have to be careful"...

    I think astrology is sort of fun. Before ttwd I did believe or at least not discount some of the hocus pocus stuff ( more people's abilities than astrology) but since then I have witness it more and more- even on a personal level. Would I risk it all on a clairvoyant vision? NOPE, but it is fun to let the mind wander.
    willie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Frank thanks you all for the birthday wishes ... yeah! ... I surprised the normally unsurpriseable man with the post! In spite of us both being a bit under the weather ... him at tail end of a cold and me at the beginning, we had a great day to ourselves (the kids called but avoided us and our germs), where we cocooned with a fire, tablets, tv and takeout supper ... hugs! ... nj

    ReplyDelete
  12. That sounds absolutely wonderful! A belated Happy Birthday to your guy, glad you had the day to yourselves, relaxing and enjoying. I’m hoping to do a little cocooning myself this weekend, it’s getting cold around here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laurel ... we did have a good day in spite of the sniffles. Yes, I am sure you will see cold winter before us ... the not so cold but dreary rainy season looks like it's settled in here. ... nj

      Delete
  13. Two Virgos here. Let's just say life is interesting. Glad I discovered your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome,DK and FL! ... I'll add your blog to my roll as well ... nj

      Delete