Translate

Friday 5 October 2018

Reporting In ...


 ... I started responding to those who commented on my last post and then realized a new post, 'reporting in' on our little getaway last weekend, would be the best answer to you all - and thank you all for your well wishes!




If you were expecting a great review of a hot sexy time, I'm sorry to disappoint. It turned out this past weekend wasn't about any big sexual adventure (although the sex was still pretty hot!). It was more about the little things.

Ella commented about my use of the term 'hotel sex' ... how staying in a hotel is the opposite for her and Sam, because they worry about noise. When I started using the term 'hotel sex' years ago, our sexy times weren't of the noisy variety ... we were used to having 'quiet sex' because we had kiddos at home. Hotel sex to us just meant we could enjoy intimate times without kiddo interruptions. We realized, with our last getaway in June, we are noisier now than we used to be ... not only due to the spanking and impact play but apparently, as Frank likes to tease me, when I am in the throes of passion, I am waaay noisier than I used to be ... haha! Having to be the next door audience to the sexy shenanigans in the adjoining hotel room on our last getaway, certainly brought our own noisiness to light as a possible issue ... so yes Ella, 'hotel sex' in a hotel, also doesn't quite work for us any longer ;)). For that reason, this time around, we checked into an AirBnB unit ... a private apartment at the back of a large residential waterfront lot. It was a beautiful little spot .. short walk to the beach and the walking path to a park but still minutes from the city where we could see the sights and enjoy good food.

On the sexy side of the coin, I had suggested prior to leaving on our little vacation, there might be a couple of 'things' I wanted to try. I'll 'fess up that there is a bit of S/m in our dynamic. I am more the kinkster in the duo, only because I read ... a lot ... and I have the more creative mind. Frank has struggled somewhat over the years with the zing he gets from his S side ... but me, never! be it my /m side or his S tendencies ... when I am hot and bothered, it's flog/crop/spank me harder please, Sir! ... and don't fuss about you getting off on giving me a little (or sometimes a lot) of pain. I like it!


On the other hand I still struggle with being upfront and talking about our kink and what it is I want. I don't know why this is because Frank has no problem talking about anything and is open to whatever I want to try. So this weekend, as I said, I had a desire to try something but couldn't quite bring myself to talk about it. Sitting in the apartment living room, after our first dinner out, he asked me to spill the beans and I couldn't get beyond stammering and stuttering. Finally, he pulled me down to where he was sitting on the sofa, gently turned me around, my back to his front, held me close, told me to close my eyes and start talking. So I did .... and although I truly can't bring myself to recount the details here (see what I mean ;)), I did manage to tell him what I wanted and we did give it a go. However, as I'm sure some of you can certainly relate, some things are just better left as fantasies and this was one of those times. We had a bit of a laugh about it afterwards and went on to what we know does work for sure :>) 

So about the little things ... Frank was amazing ... he 'took care of me' .... reminding me of the 21 year old young man he once was in our early dating years ... there was a lot of HoH'ing as Meredith's Jack calls it ;), including hand holding, door opening, guiding, making sure he was front and centre in paying the bills and always asking me first what I wanted to do and see. He even, on our Saturday dinner date night, after we decided on our selections, ordered dinner and drinks for us both ... I detected a bit of raised eyebrow from the waitress but that only had me grinning inside. 




 ... truly, it was a sweet time


💞


... thanks for dropping by ... nj

11 comments:

  1. Hi Nora Jean, glad you had such a fun weekend away,
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan! ... I only wish it had been longer.
      nj ... xx

      Delete
  2. Hi NJ,glad you had such a wonderful getaway. Good on Frank getting you to spill the beans and good on you for doing so. Shame the reality didn't quite live up to the fantasy, but now you know and I love that you can laugh about it.

    I just love all the little ways Frank took care of you. Those little things mean so much and make a girl feel special:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure do, Roz ... thanks for dropping by ... nj ... xx

      Delete
  3. Nora Jean,
    I think you both needed that weekend very much. Isn't it fun when you start thinking and remember those dating days? "My god, we were young!" Glad you had such a good time.

    Don't want you to blush any longer about your secret fantasies, but I am willing to bet someone here has had that same thought.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Ella ... those fantasies keep us going, don't they ;)
      Happy to see you back here, my friend. Hope the summer house disaster didnt overshadow the fun vacation times.
      Hugs!
      nj

      Delete
  4. Honestly I don't know why it has taken me so long to come find you.... but I finally did!!

    You made me giggle a bit over the hotel sex and being quiet..... last summer at the trailer I kept chewing on the pillow because I was so worried (in the still of the campground) my moans would carry to the front gate (grinning) Sir Steve worked on me so that this summer I didn't worry who heard OR if the 'trailer was a'rocking'.

    Now I have found you - my fellow Canuk -- I will be back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Morningstar ... glad you found me ... I've been poking around your place for awhile ;))

      Our last hotel stay was pretty funny. I posted about it ... the couple in the adjoining room just about brought the roof down with their 'enthusiasm' ... lesson learned ;)) ... nj

      Delete
  5. NJ, I am glad you had your time with a little sexy time and lots if HOH'ing for you!
    Boo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Boo ... the HoH'ing was the best! ... nj

      Delete
  6. I love that you are both keen to try on new fantasies, whether it works or not I’m sure there were a few laughs along the way, and it certainly changes things up doesn’t it! We try not to worry too much about the noise level when away, if someone wants to knock on our door and ask us to keep it down that’s ok with us. Nice that you got away for some r & r, gotta love the HoH’ing!

    ReplyDelete