Translate

Friday 28 September 2018

Getaway ...

I'm going to try my best to make this work ... I'm using Blogger for iPad to write this post ... any issues reading this? ... blame the app :))

We're on the ferry, heading away for our second mini getaway of the year ... a so, so needed break from our busy lives ... a couple of days and nights for the two of to hang out by ourselves with no chores, no to do lists and no interruptions. 

Frank has mandated it is to be a Girly Girl weekend so I am complying ... 

... nails and pedi  ... check 
... lawn mowed, check
... make up on ... check
... suitcase packed with dresses and skirts only ... check (ok, maybe I slipped in a pair of skinny jeans - he does like my bum in those after all ;))
... as always, for getaway weekends, it's also a time for 'hotel sex' so spanky and kinky toys are in the toy bag and Frank has added his (for me ;) lingerie favourites. 

This time around we've booked into a private vacation rental ... a cozy apartment over looking the ocean ... no noisy (or nosy) hotel room neighbours to distract us (me ;)) There is the home owners to consider but their house is way on the other side of the property. 

In addition to all that fun, sexy stuff, there will be beach walks, shopping (we occasionally miss big city shopping and selection), car rides and good food ... 

... our destination is a few minutes away so time to head back down to the car ... have a good weekend all ... I know we will!

... thanks for dropping by ... nj 

12 comments:

  1. NJ,
    Be still my heart. I hope your lovely weekend is the best ever. I know you will have fun and we would need a little report back when the both come up for air.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi NJ,

    Ooh a lovely weekend getaway. Have a wonderful time. Looking forward to reading about it :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. NJ,

    Gosh, it sounds like you will have a lovely girly girl time! Enjoy, you deserve it!
    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  4. NJ,
    Woo Hoo for you and your man! Congrats on getting all the girly stuff done! Did you pack your fishing pole and some waders? hehe I laughed out loud at the "no noisy hotel room neighbors to distract us (me)"! HAHAHAHA Have fun and we look forward to your reporting back to home base here. Hugs! Windy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful time away with your guy, make every delicious moment count! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you've got great plans. I know you'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh, the weekend sounds perfect! I know you’ll enjoy every moment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that sounds fabulous!! I’m so happy for you! Enjoy... 💜💜

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful getaway! Enjoy every moment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds absolutely heavenly. Enjoy!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a fabulous break, NJ. Have a wonderful time.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, hello there, NJ,
    It has been a long time. I am trying to crawl back to blogland slowly. First a fabulous vacation and then a house disaster, but I am just managing to keep my head above the water.

    Yes, you do really deserve this time together. Your "Hotel Sex" makes me laugh. I think I have more fun with sex at home. I am always so nervous to be noisy! I told Sam it dampens my responses.

    There's nothing like beach walks. Hope you enjoyed every minute of your time together.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete