Translate

Sunday 9 September 2018

Poking the Bear ... Part 1

I keep somewhat of a journal using the Notes app on my iPad (I can't remember what I had for breakfast yesterday so if I didn't make notes I'd have nothing to blog about :>)). I break the notes up into 2 week increments. When I went to make an entry one day in late August, I saw there was nothing written for the Aug 1-15 time period and I hadn't even started an Aug 16-31 note ... so no journal entries at all for almost the entire month of August. 

What does that tell you? It tells me the wheels fell off the ttwd wagon last month. I was feeling very disconnected from the ttwd world ... mostly due to getting ready for company ... hosting 2 sets of company .. making a quick trip to the city on my own ... returning to get ready for an art event and then putting on said art event. Add in a bit of kiddo sitting here and there, plus overall, being apart from ttwd Blogland ... all in all it was a recipe for ttwd disaster. 


Frank also had been busy the entire month with 'have to get done before the rain comes' outside projects involving jobs for relatives and jobs of his own so his head hadn't really been in the game either.

... and so it happened, the morning of this story, I poked the bear .... 


We woke up about the same time as usual, starting with me cuddling up and putting my arm around him. He directed first my hand and then my mouth to the part of his body he wanted woken up the most. After giving him a fair bit of care and attention, it was time for our morning ritual resulting in a vibrator assisted, him observing, orgasm for mefollowed by one for him. Later, after I'd showered and was about to get dressed, he requested I come out and show him that morning's selected underwear. I did ... putting on my bra on the way out of the bedroom (is it underwear or not? ... I vote yes but apparently not, because I got a chastising about not listening to him) ...

 ... "I said underwear ... I didn't say bra"

I got fairly cheeky about it which immediately earned me an over the bed spanking ... hand and belt ... followed by a directive to turn around as he was going in for round two for him. At which, a few minutes into the game, I casually observed ...

... "there's no DD here anymore ... just D/s and it seems to be the same as before ... all about sex"

Well that put an end to that ... he up-righted me and sternly talked about me disrespecting and not listening to him over the past few weeks ... and gave me an example of the latest indiscretion, where I'd protested "not here, not now"

.... "exactly" I said "because it was about sex"

... "how do you know I meant it sexually?"

In an alone moment in a somewhat public place, he did something he often does ... he tugged down on my chin, directing me to open my mouth, as if ready to receive him. Now that's not sexual?? ... yeah, I don't agree ... it totally is. I was somewhat laughing and joking about it as I debated this point with him, when he said ...

... "Stop laughing now ... I'm not laughing ... this is not funny ... you think I'm not being HoH enough for you? ... I think its discussion time ... time for a meeting and discussion later today ... you come with your expectations ... I'll come with mine ... in the meantime ... go sit on your bench and think about it ... until the timer goes off!"

 ... and he left the room

like I said ... I think I poked the bear ...

and the discussion? ... it didn't happen ... he fell asleep in his chair ... too tired at the end of another long day. And it didn't happen the day after either. 

A disappointing end to the story, you say? ... yes, I agree, it was very disappointing for me as well. I continued to waft along through to the end of the month, uncertain where we were going with all this.


... Part 2 follows later this week ...

10 comments:

  1. Hi NJ, I'm sorry about the disconnect, and that the discussion didn't happen. Life does take over at times and ttwd falls to the background.

    Looking forward to reading part 2.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to part two - part one, I'm all to familiar with in my own home. Sounds like you're still enjoying yourself, but I hope part two is even better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh we have certainly been there before too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nora Jean, I think the wheels have fallen off for all of us out here at sometime or other! Plod on,
    hugs love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. NJ,
    So frustrating with life comes right on in and ttwd must take a backseat. Plus you know what happens when grands and other guests are there. However, take it from one who knows! Everyone eventually goes home and there the two of you are. Can't wait for part 2!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  6. NJ,
    Life can be annoying! Fortunately, you have the blessing of a part 2. I can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi NJ, I understand the life gets in the way stuff! However the words he used tells me he’s still in the game!
    What kind of art show? I teach art and do other art besides the sp drawing.....
    Just wondering :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, NJ! You are a flirt, I mean a tease! Nice job summing up what life has been like trying to just keep up but then the dd falls behind. Been there, as you know!

    Interesting post.... learned somethin'.... :) ..... looking forward to the conclusion......

    Hugs, friend!
    Windy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to go and read installment two, sorry I was late I really thought I commented already. Where my head is at I'll never know! LOL. I did respond to you on my blog but I thought I'd share the last part I wrote, here with you;

    "I think when we lose connection with ttwd we our Doms revert back to what they know and feel comfortable with and we resort back to our feelings from that time. Eventually I believe we all have the potential to move past this, but it takes a lot of pain and practice as well as talking ( unfortunately LOL)"

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete