Translate

Sunday 8 July 2018

A Ladies Choice Morning ...


Frank has just come back to bed after morning 'farm' duties. He's sitting up on top of the bed covers, fully dressed (jeans and white tee)  and is reading on his tablet. I snuggle up to him, nuzzling into his chest, enjoying the fresh summer morning scent he's brought back in with him ...

F ... smiling ...  " what do you want?"

Me ... "A kiss"

F ... "Then come up here"

I slide up and I'm kissing him

F ... "Are you horny?"

Me ... "hmm ... no, not really"

F ... "Do you need a spanking?"

Me ... "Yes, please"

F ... "Yes, please, what?"

Me ... "Yes, please, Sir"

F ... "What kind? ... your choice"

M ... "Hand please, Sir"

We've been in 'implement world' for the past few weeks and I am missing his hands ... he has thick hands with short stocky fingers ... they are the rugged hands of a man who has used them his entire working life ... nothing soft about them

Then me again (with a big breath because sometimes it's still hard to talk about things like this other than in my head) ... 
... "Can we try having a number and counting spanks ... I think it might help me knowing there's a destination rather than a random start and stop"

 F ... "Yes, of course"

Me ... "With breaks and rubbing in between?"

Frank motions for me to get off and come around the bed ...

F ... "Come on over" ... he's arranging pillows over his lap ... "How many? .... your choice"

Ha!, I'm thinking ... I guess it's ladies choice day ;)) ... I pause and consider ...

Me ..."50?"

F .... "ok" ... rubbing my bum ... "Count out loud"

Me ... " Yes"

F ... "Yes what?"

Me ... "Yes, Sir"

I tuck my head into, and hands under, the pillow ... 10 somewhat soft spanks commence ... I count ....

F ... "Louder please, I can't hear you"

He give me a harder 10 across both cheeks followed by a circling rub ... then 10 harder yet on left cheek ... a brief rub ... 10 of the same again on right cheek with a longer rub in between. Then pulling up on my right hip he tucks me in a little closer .... and delivers 10 very hard spanks across both cheeks. I still manage to count, although I don't know how, squeaking out the last numbers into the pillow. He follows with a gentle rubbing all over and around ...

F ... "That's a nice pink colour" and then "Come here and straddle me"

He pulls me up, shifting my knees under his arms and holding me in tight to his chest, my head tucked into his shoulder ...

F .... "Good?" ... he speaks softly into my ear 

Me ... "Mmmhmm" .... we lay like that for a couple of minutes

F ... pulling up and smiling ... "Now turn around and straddle me the other way so I can enjoy the view and we can have some more fun"


... Have I told you how much I love those mornings when we have the time to spend them together? ... 

26 comments:

  1. NJ,
    We are still across the pond, but I can feel the heat all the way from your house. Now that is what. I call a sweet kind of wake up call. Great post....... now snuggle right back in with your sweet guy.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meredith ... not sure if you're still 'across the pond' but if you are in one of the winning soccer countries, I am sure you are in the middle of great excitement. Yes, my man is sexy and dominant these days ... I'm loving every minute! ... nj ... xx

      Delete
  2. NJ,
    Look at your sexy morning with your man in bed! Woo! Woo! There is some mental thing going on as to whether or not we want to count out loud.... I can see how that sexy. I don't think I have ever counted out loud. More recently, I have known the number of spanks with the introduction of the five swat rule, so I know the exact number I am getting for the discipline part. Interesting that Frank asked you for a number and that didn't throw you for a loop at all. Yay! You were a woman on a mission this morning, I think, girl ! Hooray for you! Thanks for sharing your sexy, spank filled morning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Windy ... funny out that turned out ... it was a case of be careful what you ask for ... I wasn't asking 'to count' ... I was asking 'for a count' ... ha! but overall, yes, it was very sexy ... nj ... xx

      Delete
  3. That kind of morning is wonderful, NJ. May you have many more!
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh lovely lovely :) it made me smile reading this! I hope you have plenty more of such delicious morning calls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mornings are the best, Fondles ... part of me longs for the darker mornings of Fall and Winter when we have more time to lay around in bed in the morning ... but then I remember why I hate winter ... rain, rain, rain ... nj

      Delete
  5. What a wonderful sexy morning....more wonderful when it is a surprise. I am not a fan of counting, I just want to relax and enjoy...hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abby ... I didn't mind the counting ... it helped settle me into a more submissive mindset ... and yes, it was a very sexy morning ... hugs! ... nj

      Delete
  6. What a nice start to the day!
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, Jan ... yes, it was the best kind of morning! ... nj ... xx

      Delete
  7. Ooh, wow NJ, now that's the way to start the day! :) This made me smile. Wishing you more mornings like this :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz ... you will be in the middle of dark winter mornings ... Hope Rick is keeping you warm! :)) ... nj ... xx

      Delete
  8. Yep, echoing every one else, that's the way to start the day!! And fun for us to read about - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good for you for asking and trying new, (and old things ie the hand). I am with abby, no thank you on the counting. It distracts me. Sometimes B will demand it during a punishment but thankfully not during a reset.

    What was your conclusion on the counting thing? Is this something you'd like to be told to do again in the future?

    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wilma ... see my Windy reply ... me counting wasn't exactly my plan :) ... but I didn't mind it ... it kept my mind on the task ... and I liked knowing the destination ... so yes, to more of the same ... nj

      Delete
  10. That sounds like a wonderful morning. I do love the hand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi PK ... I do like the up close and personal feel of his hands. However some implements have their positives as well ... nj

      Delete
  11. That sort of morning could make me forgo even coffee. This may sound silly, but I loved when he tucked you in to him closer. I just melt when Sam does that.

    The last counting that happened was on my birthday. The number was quite high, but they were all the wonderful type of spanks.

    Love to read about you and Frank, NJ.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That didn't sound silly at all, Ella ... I get it ... Frank pulling me into him made me notice and anticipate what was coming ;)) ... Happy to hear you enjoyed the post! ... nj ... xx

      Delete
  12. I can feel his care for you and the love between the two of you as I read this post NJ!
    I also love that you and Frank are at a stage in your live where you can be so free to explore your roles in this way. I look forward to the days when J and I can be this free.
    Hugs,
    Jlynne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jlynne
      Yes, we enjoy a certain amount of freedom ... however we do have 'kids with keys' and grandboys who occupy our life so we still do a bit of tiptoeing around :>)) However, I am admiring of you gals who manage ttwd lifestyles and children underfoot ... don't think I could have done it in my day, altho' maybe it would have made life a little smoother but that I'll never know :>))
      I am glad you enjoyed the post ... nj ... xx

      Delete
  13. This was simply delicious, thank you for sharing it. It’s so nice that Frank has wholeheartedly jumped on ttwd bandwagon. I’m happy for you both because those mornings are priceless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the post, Laurel. Yes, Frank is in it 100% and we are doing well ... nj

      Delete