Translate

Saturday 10 February 2018

Chuckle for the day ...


I think my man is finding his HoH mojo ... he shared this scenario with me this morning .... 

He was in a public space yesterday, waiting, when he over heard a couple talking. The woman was snarking away at the guy. He said the immediate thought that came to mind, was to say to the guy ... "If she were my woman, she'd be over my knee and I'd be giving her good spanking" 



He didn't say that out loud, of course, but I think he surprised himself that he thought it at all!


5 comments:

  1. NJ,
    Remind me to tell you about our adventures at the paint store! I love your post.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Frank is listening and learning. He will start to see the world through dd/ttwd lenses. The funny thing is you will, too. It is disturbing for me to hear other couples engaged in some behaviors. Always makes me feel lucky. Not perfect, you understand!

    Ella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh..from the seeds of a thought....your man is catching on...hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi NoraJean, :) LOL! Sounds like Frank is on his way! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like Frank is stepping up in his HOH position.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete