Translate

Tuesday 1 May 2018

Empty Nesting ....

Hello ... I have been somewhat absent from the Blogosphere this past week or so ... a whirlwind trip to the big city on the weekend, a sick old pup nearing end of life and the rest of all these things we do, have kept me out of the loop. I will catch up as soon as I can. 

 

In the meantime, I did see this too funny post on Facebook this morning and thought it would be a fun share with any of you out there who might be longing to be empty nesters, new empty nesters, soon to be empty nesters, long time empty nesters,  or like us, empty nesters whose kids have come back home a time or two over the years (and who now live quite close and have keys to the house ... let me tell you, that has made for some interesting times :>)) 



Here's the link ....
(I believe you have to have a FB account to view ... and stick with it ... the funniest part is at the end 😀 )



9 comments:

  1. I don't have Facebook so I'll have to trust you on this one. I can guess the concept, though. Thought my daughter might be back for the long haul last August but she beat the odds and went back to school. So far so good. Enjoy your nest!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw darn ... it's by TXT Stories ... they also have a YouTube channel as well but I couldn't find the clip there.

      .... what are you doing here in Blogland ... you should be way too busy ;)) ... nj

      Delete
  2. Hi Nora Jean,

    I'm sorry to hear about your sick pup. I'm not on Facebook either and this isn't an issue for us but I get it :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nora Jean, we are in the same stage of empty nesting as you, We really should have taken the keys back!
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nora Jean, sorry to hear about your pup, so sad. Don't do Facebook but get it.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nora Jean, We used to have revolving doors on our old house with the kids moving back home and then out again a few times. Now we are too far from them just have them stay for holidays. Enjoy your empty next. Sorry to hear about your poor pup.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha, I found the video - that was too cute! And there's some truth to it, for sure. Thanks for sharing it.

    I'm sorry to hear about your pup too. I know how hard that can be.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi all ... That was a bit of a fail on my part posting something that so many couldn't see. If it makes its way to a more viewable platform, I'll update the link.

    Thank-you all for the wishes for pup ... the hardest part right now is trying to figure out when 'it's time'. We've had him and his sis for 5 yrs (senior rescue dogs) and console ourselves knowing we've given him a good life for the past 5 yrs ... much better than his first 8 .... nj ... xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nora Jean,
    I am still away and need to connect with you. Thinking of you.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete